Friday 10 December 2010

Hong Kong!!

It's been awhile since my last post but a lot has been happening for me. In a nutshell, I'm off to work in Hong Kong for a year! It's all happened within a space of 2 weeks so I've been madly rushing around finishing up with my old job (I'll miss you guys!) and worrying about admin, packing (what do I bring??) and all sorts of bits and bobs.

I still have a lot of running around to do but I thought I'd share a snapshot of the chaos I'm experiencing right now.

What have I forgotten....

These are just some of my things to be packed - note that there are no shoes, jeans, electrical applicances (GHD!) or bags in the picture yet. *eeep*

I also don't think there is space for a sewing machine in there :(

2 comments:

mallymoodle said...

As someone who moved overseas without GHD, handbags, and not many shoes....IT SUCKS!!!!

I felt like a slob in less than a week so I'm going shopping on Saturday!

Pooey said...

So exciting!!! So quick!! I don't think it will hit me until you're gone!