Sunday 16 November 2008

The Shred

Today after lying in bed feeling somewhat sorry for myself and incredibly bored, I decided it was time to do something and up my endorphin levels. So enter the "30 Day Shred" DVD by Jillian from the Biggest Loser. From what I gather, there are 3 levels that you can do, and the aim is to do Level 1 for the 1st 10 days, Level 2 for the 2nd 10 days, and then (surprise surprise) Level 3 for the final 10 days.

So. Today I had a go at Level 1. Now I knew I was unfit, but boy am I unfit! Still, its all about perseverance and I have heard that after about 7 days on Level 1, it gets really easy to do.

For those of you who know me, perseverance is not my strong point. I get easily distracted, especially by bright shiny objects. Or food. *YUM*

So I am hoping by posting this up online, it is proof to the 3 people who read my blog (if at all) that I am going to try my hardest to keep it up. After all, its not like I have anything else to do right now :P

The only issue is how I am going to use the tv in the lounge room for exercise without anyone sitting there and watching me (we have visitors for the next week or so). I'd hate to subject them to the sight of me woefully attempting crunches. Hmmmz....

No comments: